Leadership McLean County (LMC), a program of the McLean County Chamber of Commerce, presents Leaders on Loan. An opportunity offered to community businesses and organizations, Leaders on Loan provides a highly skilled LMC task force group to develop a specific program or accomplish a project that impacts McLean County.
Any member of the McLean County Chamber of Commerce is eligible to apply.
- It is the responsibility of the Leaders on Loan applicant to state a specific project or program
- Scope of the project should be well-defined, with clearly stated deliverables that can be completed over the course of the 9-month program
- Projects should be more tactical in nature than strategic
- Program is separated into four (4) application categories
- Technology Support
- Marketing and Development
- Training and Human Services
- Innovator's Category
- Description of project
- Level of need
- Assigned project manager from your organization
- Semi-finalists will interview with LMC committee
- 5-6 projects will be chosen for the Leaders On Loan program
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Applications are due Friday, July 28, 2017
For questions regarding Leaders On Loan, please contact Laura Ewan .