The CEO Council
Andy Shirk, Chairman
- Commitment to economic, community and civic prosperity – thinking and acting with a greater good in mind, our own best interests are secondary. A rising tide lifts all boats.
- Courage to speak and listen – progress requires we speak up and speak out in order to produce continuous dialogue that will lead to productive change.
- Collaboration to lead change – align with complimentary organizations to maximize execution while minimizing overlap.
Purpose/Cause/Passion: Collectively leveraging passion, relationships, and resources to influence business growth and a financially thriving B/N.
A thriving B/N
Target Members: Chief Executives, Presidents, Managing Directors of Area Businesses. Elected Officials and Potential Pro-Business Candidates for Public Office.
Guarantee/Pledge/Promise: We will use our influence to support the growth of BN. Access, Influence, and Information.
COURSES OF ACTION
- Red Carpet Experience – welcoming new business to McLean County
- Advocacy efforts – paying attention to policy that affects business success
- Positive marketing -Exemplifying McLean County as a great place to do business
For more information contact Charlie Moore or call (309) 829-6344.