the American Red Cross has an opening for a PART-TIME Phlebotomist Specialist-I position located in the Bloomington, IL area. No prior phlebotomy experience required - WE WILL TRAIN!
Key notes regarding position:
• This is a part-time position with a variable schedule working weekends at a fixed site. You may be asked to travel to another area site to help out when needed. You get your schedule about 3 weeks in advance.
• Responsibilities include conducting donor health histories, taking vitals and performing apheresis phlebotomy.
• Pay for this union position is $15.31 per hour.
• Prior phlebotomy experience is NOT required but certainly preferred - our paid new employee training is a mix of classroom instruction and field practice that is completed in a full-time, 8-week course.
• Upcoming hire date options include May 20th and June 3rd.
Essential qualifications include:
• High school diploma or equivalent and basic computer skills • Current valid driver's license and good driving record (last 3 years) • Customer service experience, effective verbal communication and strong public relations skills
I would appreciate your assistance in getting the message out that WE'RE HIRING and to have anyone that's interested just click on the direct apply link below to submit an on-line application.