Andy Shirk & Tim Norman, meets monthly
The scope of the CEO2 Council will encourage and embrace community development initiatives. Current examples include: Sports Complex, Coliseum, Connect Transfer Center, Downtown Bloomington, Uptown Normal. Initiatives will be focused on activities that are focused on outcomes with measurable (SMART) goals.
The CEO Council will meet monthly to:
- work to identify and bust business barriers.
- establish relationships with McLean County municipal leaders and elected officials.
- encourage and assist in community development initiatives.
- onboard new businesses through Red Carpet experiences.
The CEO Council will have 3 individuals committees made up of its members including:
- Network Development and Advocacy
- Relationships between business and current/potential elected leaders
- Red Carpet Experience
- Providing a welcome, onboarding and integration of new business into B/N
The CEO Council will also engage in activity and actions that include:
- providing positive experiences for employers, employees, and visitors.
- identifying and addressing workforce challenges.
- inter-community site visits identifying best practices and quality of place opportunities.
Business Leaders for a thriving Bloomington/Normal.
A thriving B/N
Commitment, Courage, Collaboration, Character
For more information contact Charlie Moore or call (309) 829-6344.