Tom Mercier, meets monthly
The scope of the Manufacturing Council is to provide a monthly forum for leaders in the manufacturing industry to discuss relevant topics in a confidential setting. Participation in the Manufacturing Council is free to Chamber members and exclusive to manufacturing business owners and managers interested to engage and drive meaningful discussions to assist in their operations and organizational success.
The Manufacturing Council will meet on the 3rd Friday of every month from 4-5:30 pm. The meeting location will vary.
Guests will be welcomed to every meeting until the existing members choose to close the group. In this instance, there will be determined open meetings where guests and prospective members can attend.
Examples of 2020 Discussion topics include but not limited to:
- Legalization of recreational cannabis
- Firearms – workplace violence
- Employee termination
- Mental Illness in the workplace
- Building a talent pool
- Skilled Trade education (apprenticeships, pre-apprenticeships, training)
- Local/State/Federal policy mandates
- Regional Marketing
- Funding Sources for Employee Education/UpSkilling
For more information contact Charlie Moore or call (309) 829-6344.