Small Business Roundtable
Chaired by Terry Ballantini
Mission: The Small Business Roundtable exists to provide a monthly forum for small business owners to discuss relevant topics in a confidential setting.
Membership: The Small Business Roundtable is exclusive to Chamber member business owners, with one business owner per industry represented. The group welcomes new members in industries not currently represented throughout the year.
Attendance: Members may not miss consecutive meetings without communication to the roundtable chair. Members that do not attend meetings regularly and do not communicate with the chair may be removed and allowed to be reconsidered for membership during open periods.
Meetings: The Small Business Roundtable group will meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 8:30 to 10am via Zoom, or at the Chamber office (as applicable based on mitigation measures).
Guests: Guests are welcomed to meetings throughout the year. The Chamber liaison will put interested guests in touch with a Small Business Roundtable representative prior to attending the meeting.
Chair: The Chair for the Small Business Roundtable Resource Group will be determined at the December meeting via a vote of the Resource Group membership.
Current Small Business Roundtable Members:
- Terry Ballantini - Normal Gadgets
- Sam Lewis - PRIDESTAFF
- Mark Muehleck - CertaPro Painters of Bloomington - Peoria
- Chis McConnell - Paul Davis Restoration
- Ryan Scritchlow - Scritchlow Enterprises
- Gay Aaberg - Synergy HomeCared of Central Illinois
- Michael Dowd - Dowd Properties, LLC
- Melissa Isenburg - COUNTRY Financial - McLean County Agent
- Jeff Pitzer - Wells Fargo Advsiors
- Ronald Slagel - Prudent Community Energy