The Virus, the Vaccine, the Visions of a Return to Normal
presented by Kevin Garner, M.D. of Chestnut Family Health Center
Recorded June 9, 2021
The McLean County Chamber of Commerce sat down with Kevin Garner, M.D, from Chestnut Family Health Center to discuss the COVID-19 Vaccine and reopening strategies and consideration.
This session covered:
* Vaccine development (brief overview)
* Vaccine effectiveness to date
* Are additional outbreaks out of the question?
* COVID-19 variants - how effective will vaccines be against them?
* Will we ever eradicate COVID?
* Reopening strategies and considerations for businesses